The following courses are conducted
- SANSKRIT INTRODUCTORY COURSE (1 paper)
- SANSKRIT CERTIFICATE COURSE (2 papers)
- DIPLOMA IN SANSKRIT (2 papers)
- Learners can buy the book and learn through online.
- Learners can write their exams in their location under the supervision of a person.)
- Tamil & English explanations are available in book format.
- The explanations in English are available on YouTube.
- Schools and individuals can adopt this course in their institution.
- Anyone above 10 years can join this course.
- All should start from the introductory course.
- Learners can clear the level exams one by one.
- Students who have passed Class X or XII with Sanskrit can appear for Diploma in Sanskrit directly.
- Exemption fee Rs.100/- to be paid along with exam fee.
Correspondence course Fee details (self study materials) :
|Sl No||Particulars||Samskrita Bala Pushpam Level 0||Samskrita Pushpam Level 1||Samskrita Pushpam Level 2||Samskrita Pushpam Level 3||Samskrita Pushpam Level 4|
|1||Text Book, Exam Fee, Certificate, 2 times Postal Expenses||Rs.375 /-||Rs.440/-||Rs.460/-||Rs.550/-||Rs.570/-|
Students from abroad are requested to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exams will be conducted during the 3rd week of April and October every year.
- The exam centre will be your own Town.
Last date to apply for examination :
- April session: March 15 of every year.
- October session: September 15 of every year
Exam application form is available on the Kendram website. No cost for the application.
Mode of payment for correspondence Education, exam fee, purchase of textbooks etc.
All fees can be deposited in the Kendram account directly through online transfer. After depositing money kindly send a message (No calls pl) to the phone number.
The copy of the bank challan should reach us with your complete detail for our reference and verification in our whatsapp number. Do not forget to write your complete address with a landmark and your phone number without fail. Write your address in CAPITAL LETTERS.